ASI convention to flag exciting careers in steel
Steel as the preferred building material and why you should Choose Steel as a career will be key themes at this year’s Australian Steel Convention at Sofitel Melbourne on 10 – 12 September 2023.
What to expect:
- A young achievers panel will share their career stories – and help shape a new Australian Steel Institute’s (ASI) ‘careers-in-steel’ strategy.
- Project case studies are back by demand, showcasing the innovative solutions across a myriad of project applications and steel product groups.
- Popular TV personality and academic Adam Spencer will guide us through an entertaining and informative program, full of energy and valuable insights for your business.
- There will be valuable insights as to what is happening around the globe, and how these topics affect your business from a global and local perspective.
- The 2023 convention will present the ASI Choose Steel campaign – an exciting promotional campaign putting steel at the forefront of the public eye as Australia’s preferred building material – and how you can get involved with your steel solutions.
Sponsorship and exhibition packages available now, download the prospectus by clicking on the button below. Please contact Convention Manager, Jessica Abbey at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.